Careers at LondonEnergy Ltd
Working for LondonEnergy is more than just joining a company. Whichever department you work in you will be contributing to the protection of our environment and proactively helping the Local Community of North London. Major actor of the Circular Economy, we are an Ethical & Responsible Employer with committed and ambitious women and men, essential in our great place to work plan. So, join us in this fundamental mission, and become a member of our fantastic, dedicated and enthusiast Team!
London Living Wage Employer
LondonEnergy is an accredited London Living Wage Employer. This means that every member of our staff is earning a real Living Wage. In a region, London, where nearly a fifth of all jobs (19%) pay less than the real Living Wage we are committed to deliver a fair day’s pay for a hard day’s work. You can find out more about the Living Wage by visiting www.livingwage.org.uk.
Here are some of the steps you typically can expect to go through when you apply for a job at LondonEnergy When you find an open position, you would like to apply for, you must apply online and our application portal. From there, there are 4 simple steps to get your application on its way to us. Click on each step to learn more about the application and hiring process.
How to apply
- Create profile: When you apply for a role you will be required to create a profile before submitting your application, this requires an active e-mail address to ensure you receive notifications related to the roles you have applied for.
- Upload personal documents: Once you have created your profile, you will be directed to the following page where you can upload your supporting documents. For all roles a CV is required to complete the application however should an applicant not have a CV they can manually enter their details. In addition, you can upload up to 5 documents in total to support the application process.
- Review and send application: Once you have completed all the information within the application page you will be given the option to review the application in its entirety and amend any information where necessary prior to submitting.
Steps in the hiring process
- Application: Applications can only be sent online using the link available in the job advert. You will shortly after receive an email confirming that we have received your application.
- Invitation to interview: You will be informed as soon as possible if we feel your profile matches the role you applied for, and we will call you in for an interview. If you profile does not match, you will receive an answer through the system.
- The interview: Among other things, the interview will help us to match each other’s expectations and give us a chance to get to know you as a person. We will focus on your professional and personal qualifications, what you expect from the job, what the job involves and introduce you to LEL’s culture and values. Depending on the job, you may be invited to come to more than one interview with us. The purpose of the interview is also for you (when possible) to see our site and location.
- Pre-employment screening: Please be advised that all UK based roles are subject to pre-employment screening, conducted by a third party.